– 2 cups almond flour
– 1 cup sesame seeds
– 2 eggs (lightly whisked)
– ¼ teaspoon Himalayan or sea salt
– A good pinch of ground pepper
– 2 tablespoons good quality olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees
- Mix almond flour and sesame seeds in a bowl.
- Make a hole in the centre of the mixture and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix with a spatula until you get a dough like consistency
- Wet your hands and mould the dough into a log (see picture).
- Using a large knife, cut the log into half cm slices
- Use a silicone spatula to flatten each slice and then place the slices on a non-stick sheet or baking paper. (if you want salty crackers you can sprinkle some salt at this point)
- Bake for about 8-10 minutes or until brown in a 200 degree oven
Let the crackers cool before you eat them.
Store in air tight container.
Recipes and Photos by Glovuse Calleja